Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A Refreshing New Year


To start my new year, I decided to welcome it with a doodle. (that's not refreshing!) But it is, since I haven't posted a doodle for a very long time and people have started asking when am I going to post a new one. Amazingly, I had the will I needed during the time I decided to make one and with that, I was able to finish this doodle within just two days. I had finished my 1st masterpiece of the year exactly on Jan 1, 2012 but sadly, due to some minor set backs, I was
able to upload it on the evening of the following day.

Nevertheless, people loved it, a lot of FB comments and likes, deviant had 500 plus views overnight, tumblr had it's share of notes (I could have had more notes if only I posted it earlier) but that's life. It's the new year and it still doesn't forget to remind you that life,,,,, well whatever.

I made this blog last October but was only able to update it today and it's already mid January. I realized I suck at updating my social sites. But anyway,, like what I've said, let's start this productive(hopefully) new year right.


..and yes, this will become an updated journal so keep in touch!

Happy New Year Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment