Friday, January 20, 2012

Latest Doodle "Project Murekkep" x Street Fighter

Finally!!!!
After a very long time, I was able to finish this masterpiece! My boss was right all along when he told me that it was going to eat up a lot of my time but i can say, it’s all worth it. Though now, I know how to price this kind of
artworks. Yes„ this is the first time I made a very detailed artwork this huge. :o
and yes, this is a commissioned artwork.
Client: Murekkep Advertising Agency
Website: http://www.murekkep.com.tr/ (very nice website)
Country: Turkey
Size: 55 x 70 cm
Process took more than 144 hours including everything: research, sketching, revising, tracing, cleaning, cover
shots, scanning, digital cleaning, coloring, saving, preparation for uploading and payment processes. :D
Don’t worry, i’ll be posting the rough drawing soon so watch out for it. ;-)

Guile cause he's the boss of the good guys, haha!

I've included Sagat cause I imagined him looking silly after stealing an eye from a monster,,,, I was right! :))

Bison's here too cause he's Guile's bestfriend. Lol

Sakura cause I remember her panties a lot from playing streetfighter games, although I decided not to show it here. aw...

Is this beast? wait... no, this one's Blanka.

here's Mahatma Gandhi in yoga... nah,, it's Dahlsim with his adorable face. :)) he's not that scary after all.

Who can forget Vega. Street fighter's semi Wolverine. :D

Ken's being silly as usual.

Akuma needs an anger management session seriously.

Sexy Cami...

Fatboy Honda! haha

Mr. Ryu, our leading man.

Zangief and Balrog playtime.

Chunli and her cute hair piece!

The pink huge guy! Hugo

Playboy Mr. Dan

And last but definitely not the least,, the strongest,,,,,, me. :))))

2 comments:

  1. CAN U PLEASE PLEASE DO TUTRIALS!!IMMA IN LOVE WITH UR ART AND I WOULD BE SO HAPPY IF U DID TUTORIALS ON HOW TO MAKE THOS PEOPLE AND THOSE TINY CREATURES!!anyways ur work is mindblowing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your artworks are so cool. Like you, I've been doodling because it is fun and exciting :) Whenever I see your doodles, it makes me proud to have a Filipino countryman who's great in this kind of stuffs. Keep it up. God bless. Hope I am as great as you. hehe :)

    ReplyDelete