Monday, January 30, 2012

My Artist Headphones

I remember seeing this at the Singapore airport for the first time. I already had a lot of designs on my mind and was so excited to buy it. Worst mistake was listening to a friend's advice of not buying it there but back home(Philippines) instead. He said it was cheaper. [It was a thousand peso more expensive!] Anyway, my girl surprised me last Christmas with this and I was sooo
happy and excited! She knew how much I want to buy it [always saying my plans of saving money to be able to buy it without guilt whenever she's with me] and decided to give it as a gift.


And here's my version of "about the product",,
The name is Philips SHL8800 Headband Headphones

Side view, yes, you can hang it like that cause it's lightweight. pretty neat right??
If you're going to look for it, here's how it looks like in a package. 

Here's how you change the designs. But that's just one option.
I know you pretty much know that. LOL

For my first design, I used my logo on a black background since
i thought it would look nice that way,, I was right. 

And here's the finished product!

oh, and they also have a white version,,
This one's name is SHL8805

Watch out for the next designs! I'll be posting them soon. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Angela
    angelabrooks741 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete